In this interview, you will learn:
- New real-estate category, a revolutionary new way to own your first home in downtown Tucson, with expansion into Seattle, Denver and more!
- How to start your first company through the local innovation ecosystem in Tucson, along with Janelle’s number one piece of advice for startup founders.
- Raising $5 million dollars in Tucson.
ABOUT Janelle Briggs
Dr. Janelle Briggs is a biracial Black startup founder, feminist, and scholar committed to social justice. Dr. Briggs understands the value and beauty of humanity and, more importantly, how to empower others to disseminate a message of inclusion and social change. She is is the co-founder and CEO of Stackhouse, a Tucson, Arizona-based container living company specializing in eco-friendly, elevated living alternatives to the rising cost of urban housing.
Notable Mentions in this Interview
- Startup Tucson
- University of Arizona
- The Gregory School
- City of Tucson
- Community Investment Corporation (CIC)
- Startups Unidos
- University of Arizona Center of Innovation (UACI)
- Tech Parks AZ
- Pima Community College
- Habitat for Humanity
- Be Kind
- The Tipping Point Radio Show
- KVOI “1030 The Voice”
Food, Drink & Activities